A couple of days ago, decided to test my cameras abilty to autozoom with my older Nikkor lenses. Caught this moment of my 2 Dachshunds rough housing- no one was hurt but I loved how Lexie's teeth were caught in mid-action. Taken with my Nikon D80 and my 70-210mm zoom lens, post-production in Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom.
Popular Posts
-
So yes, due to stuff going on in my life, I missed a couple of days. I will plug away. May not be an official 365 but I am still going to p...
-
So I'm slowly getting caught up on posting my current photos- bear with me. Been a little busy with life lately, as luck would have it....
-
2 for today since I wasn't able to get out as much as I wanted to- this rain seems to be stubborn and we only got about 1/4 of a day...

No comments:
Post a Comment