The weather is again cold and dreary and with 2 children, I am again stuck inside. Much to the excitement of my insanity. Here is another shot of my 7 month old. I do promise it won't be 365 photos of Izabelle...though that isn't a bad thing, as she is very photogenic.
Popular Posts
-
So yes, due to stuff going on in my life, I missed a couple of days. I will plug away. May not be an official 365 but I am still going to p...
-
So I'm slowly getting caught up on posting my current photos- bear with me. Been a little busy with life lately, as luck would have it....
-
2 for today since I wasn't able to get out as much as I wanted to- this rain seems to be stubborn and we only got about 1/4 of a day...

No comments:
Post a Comment