so this time DIDN'T manage to mess up and erase my previous days photos, lol. One is from when I took the girls up to Westminster School, allowing Aby to burn some energy. This was just before we left, I thought it made a beautiful shot.
The second photo was from today, when I let my Dachshund out to play in the sun. Best action shot of her so far. Enjoy!
Popular Posts
-
So yes, due to stuff going on in my life, I missed a couple of days. I will plug away. May not be an official 365 but I am still going to p...
-
So I'm slowly getting caught up on posting my current photos- bear with me. Been a little busy with life lately, as luck would have it....
-
2 for today since I wasn't able to get out as much as I wanted to- this rain seems to be stubborn and we only got about 1/4 of a day...


I really like the editing on the first one :)It goes perfectly with the shot!
ReplyDelete